Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-12-2009, 14:02
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Bán CPU AMD X2 5200+

Hàng đã bán
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-12-2009, 14:03
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,706
Re: Bán CPU AMD X2 5200+

May quá đang cần. Đặt gạch nhé tối qua lấy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-12-2009, 14:05
daigiaphonui's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,672
Re: Bán CPU AMD X2 5200+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh View Post
Bán CPU AMD X2 5200+ = 750.000đ
Full box. BH đến tháng 4/2011 tại Silicom
Liên hệ: Minh | 0983.136.069 | 29 Bà Triệu (giờ hành chính) hoặc 441 Vũ Hữu - Thanh Xuân.
xong da conecter
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]Dịch vụ sửa chữa VGA, thu mua xác VGA PCIe
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=51173129#post51173129[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Mobile: 0973.20.07.88 0969.20.07.88 E là Huy .Ko call dc các bác sms,zalo,viber nhé. em ngủ ngày cày đêm nhiều ạ
41 ngõ 389 trương định
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-2009, 14:08
haohanluongson's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 5,527
Re: Bán CPU AMD X2 5200+

giá ngon thế nhỉ, con này mạnh ngang cơ với Intel E2200 đóa
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="DimGray"][COLOR="Red"]PC:[/COLOR] MSI H67MA-E35 (B3) | G840@2.8Ghz | 2*2G Gskill NT 1333 | SSD OCZ Vetex3@60GB | LCD SS931BW | Combo Logitech Wireless MK710 | Harman/Kardon SoundSticks II | G-pad Xbox360
[COLOR="red"]LAP:[/COLOR] Samsung Q428-DS04VN | i3-370@2.4Ghz | 4G DDR3@1066 | WD320G | G310M[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:09.