Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-12-2009, 23:14
nhat19's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 549
Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

SOLD OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-12-2009, 23:54
nhat19's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 549
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

upppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-12-2009, 10:00
nhat19's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 549
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-2009, 10:10
Non-Ocer's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 4,365
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

em 500GB giá ok, trong khi em 250GB giá hem ok gì cả
__________________
[B]Tưởng ko thể nghèo nổi ... ai dè ... nghèo ko thể tưởng nổi[/b]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-12-2009, 10:17
nhat19's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 549
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-Ocer View Post
em 500GB giá ok, trong khi em 250GB giá hem ok gì cả
đã update lại giá
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-2009, 16:51
nhat19's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 549
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-12-2009, 09:59
nhat19's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 549
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2009, 10:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 391
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

dạp trước tìm hàng wraptor mãi thì k có ... úp hộ phát..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-12-2009, 11:14
MaxMedia's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 13,897
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

seagate 12 hay 11 vậy bro.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-12-2009, 14:48
nhat19's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 549
Re: Clear Hàng Cuối Năm HDD 250Gb - 500Gb - 1TB - DVDRW giá tốt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMedia View Post
seagate 12 hay 11 vậy bro.
seagate 12 bro ơi
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:22.