Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 28-11-2009, 20:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 372
Talking Tiễn đưa linh cửu 945PLA về nơi an nghỉ

Bà già mới trúng số , cho em xiền mua đồ "cưới" em mới , giờ chán vợ cũ muốn tiễn nó đi , bác nào thích em gã nó cho , ( em vừa cưới con AMD nên cần bán gấp )
ECS 945 PLA : 400k vừa hết bảo hành , bao test 1 tuần cho anh em an tâm
Pentium D 2.66 2M : 400k

giao tận nơi thì cho em xin 20k tiền xăng
liên hệ 0937949597 đợi dài cổ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-11-2009, 20:18
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 372
Re: Tiễn đưa linh cửu 945PLA về nơi an nghỉ

uiioojkjuio
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-11-2009, 23:26
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 372
Re: Tiễn đưa linh cửu 945PLA về nơi an nghỉ

up up up up up up up up up
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-11-2009, 07:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 372
Re: Tiễn đưa linh cửu 945PLA về nơi an nghỉ

up up up up up up
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:07.