Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 28-11-2009, 00:50
KaneRuan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 12,857
ECS GTS250 512MB quạt cam cần đổi

đã đổi được his 4850 turbo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	250 2.JPG‎
Views:	166
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	120100   Click image for larger version

Name:	250 fan cam idle.JPG‎
Views:	172
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	120104   Click image for larger version

Name:	250 fan cam fl.JPG‎
Views:	1083
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	120108  
__________________
[B][I]Sent from my Samsung DEX[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-11-2009, 11:53
KaneRuan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 12,857
Re: ECS GTS250 512MB quạt cam cần đổi

up.................................
__________________
[B][I]Sent from my Samsung DEX[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-11-2009, 18:05
duynhatminhem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 1,706
Re: ECS GTS250 512MB quạt cam cần đổi

upppppppppppppp
__________________
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Intel I7 5820K @ 4,4Ghz || True Power 140 Dual Fan || GIGA X99-Gaming 5 || 4x4G Gkills 2666 || GIGABYTE R9 290 OC || Seagate 160Gb || SSD Plextor 256Gb || DVDRW Liteon || AcBel I-Power 660W || LCD Samsung Led 32inch || Onkyo SE-300 || Yamaha DSP-A5 || Onkyo SKW-208 || Tralucent 1Plus2 || Fiio X5 Gen 2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-11-2009, 12:04
KaneRuan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 12,857
Re: ECS GTS250 512MB quạt cam cần đổi

up...................................
__________________
[B][I]Sent from my Samsung DEX[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:56.