Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 26-11-2009, 18:34
gaza's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 3,312
Cần mua HIS 4850 iceq 4

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-11-2009, 19:29
sh_14012006's Avatar
cài win dạo ...
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 7,364
Re: Cần mua HIS 4850 iceq 4

hỏi kieutrang đảm bảo có hàng cho bác............
__________________
[I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]0868 151 151 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-11-2009, 19:35
☺Kiều♥Trang☺'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 1,985
Re: Cần mua HIS 4850 iceq 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh_14012006 View Post
hỏi kieutrang đảm bảo có hàng cho bác............
Có gạch rồi , giờ hỏi em cũng chịu
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]*** Giang Hồ Hiểm Ác _ Nhân Tâm Khó Lường ***[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:43.