Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 22-11-2009, 16:17
lebabe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 86
Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

Tạm hết hàng, cảm ơn mọi người đã quan tâm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1DSC00012.jpg‎
Views:	10
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	118772   Click image for larger version

Name:	1DSC00013.jpg‎
Views:	16
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	118776   Click image for larger version

Name:	1DSC00014.jpg‎
Views:	15
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	118780  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-11-2009, 18:52
lebabe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 86
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

up buổi tối
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-11-2009, 19:32
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 3,313
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

con này được nghe ở nhà bác gì hôm qua mua màn hình
nói thật là cảm giác phê
có loa rồi chứ ko là múc
__________________
[CENTER][B]RƯỢU LÀ NGUYÊN NHÂN CỦA MỌI TỘI LỖI[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-11-2009, 19:41
Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 76
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

1tr500 đắt 1tr000
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-11-2009, 20:19
lebabe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 86
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

chưa fix, mời các bạn yêu âm thanh nhiệt tình liên hệ
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23-11-2009, 10:59
lebabe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 86
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

up buổi sáng
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23-11-2009, 12:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 111
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

Có loa rồi nhưng pm giùm cho mình giá tốt xem thử có múc thêm được không, thank.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23-11-2009, 23:16
lebabe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 86
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

up hàng mới
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 24-11-2009, 18:55
lebabe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 86
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

up buổi tối
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 24-11-2009, 19:14
trainvcads's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 1,123
Re: Bán loa Creative I-Trigue 3400

Up hộ! đổi Solo1C ko bro
__________________
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]...Từ nơi anh đi sang nơi em những binh đoàn nối nhau ra tiền tuyến...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:51.