Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 19-11-2009, 21:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 262
Phân phối Laptop HP COMPAQ: CQ40, HP C510, DV4T, DV6T (CTY QUANG HƯNG)

Chúng tôi là nhà nhập khẩu trực tiếp và phân phối Laptop thương hiệu HP COMPAQ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-11-2009, 15:13
sh_14012006's Avatar
cài win dạo ...
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 7,364
Re: Phân phối Laptop HP COMPAQ: CQ40, HP C510, DV4T, DV6T (CTY QUANG HƯNG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Đại View Post
Chúng tôi là nhà nhập khẩu trực tiếp và phân phối Laptop thương hiệu HP COMPAQ
doi alo cua? anh..............
__________________
[I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]0868 151 151 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:47.