Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-11-2009, 14:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 408
Laptop usa VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray

VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray
$1.195 (22.143.350 VND)





Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor P7350 (2.0GHz/3MB/1066MHz)

Memory: 4GB Dual DDR Memory @ 800MHz pc2 6400 -

Hard Drive: 320G Serial ATA Hard Drive 5400 RPM

Optical Drive: Bluray - SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support ----Burns Both CDs and DVDs

Battery: 6-Cell

Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 with 1 GB of dedicated video memory

LCD: 16.4” Wide Screen – XBRITE-ECO. Option: Gray color

Resolution: WSXGA 1600x900

Wireless: Intel(R) WiFi 802.11A,B,G,N Network Connection + Bluetooth

Others: Microphone + Webcam

Ports: HDMI port
5-in-1 media card reader
USB 2.0
IEEE 1394 Firewire port
S-video TV-out
Microphone in
RJ-45 (LAN)

Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)

Weight: 2.8 kg

Original: Made in China, distributed by Sony United States in USA

Hardware Support Services


Tại Hanoi:
Bán laptop nguyên niêm phong thùng nhập từ USA
www.hanoilab.com - www.hanoilab.com.vn
141 phố vọng - Hai Bà Trưng - Hà Nội

YH:Nguyenthangbb
LIÊN HỆ: 01685341652 Tel: 04.3869.3864

Tại TP. HCM:
Saigonlab - Bán Laptop Nhập trực tiếp từ USA. Website: www.saigonlab.com.vn
28c - Phạm Viết Chánh - F19 – BT

Tel: 08.38.400.269
Mọi thông tin và thắc mắc bạn vào http://saigonlab.com.vn/forum/
Trước khi đến alo, để mình có thể đón tiếp một cách chu đáo nhất Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-2009, 15:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 408
Re: Laptop usa VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray

Mua laptop tại hanoilab quí khách tự tay khui thùng
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15-11-2009, 08:50
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 408
Re: Laptop usa VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray

Mua laptop có chuyên gia tư vấn
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-11-2009, 14:23
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 408
Re: Laptop usa VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray

Mua laptop tự tay khui thùng
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18-11-2009, 14:49
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 408
Re: Laptop usa VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray

Mua laptop tại hanoilab có khuyến mại
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21-11-2009, 16:41
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 408
Re: Laptop usa VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray

Mua laptop mới 100%, hàng còn nguyên niêm phong
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15-12-2009, 14:56
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 408
Re: Laptop usa VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray

VaiO FW460J-P7350/4G/ 320G/HD4650-1G/Bluray giá rẻ
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:27.