Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-11-2009, 07:50
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Bán Logitech® CordlessDesktop® LX300

Hàng còn cực mới




em này là hàng box nhé. Nhưng lúc dọn nhà ném hộp mất òi.

bán : 400K ( fix )

viet : 0982685588
2e/93 Lý Nam Đế.
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2009, 08:05
IZZ's Avatar
IZZ IZZ is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,498
Re: Bán Logitech® CordlessDesktop® LX300

Sáng ngày ra up hộ chủ thớt. Địa chỉ đâu vậy bạn?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-11-2009, 09:38
haohanluongson's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 5,527
Re: Bán Logitech® CordlessDesktop® LX300

Key+mouse này dùng pin tiểu phải ko pác, keyboard có kê tay ko nhỉ
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="DimGray"][COLOR="Red"]PC:[/COLOR] MSI H67MA-E35 (B3) | G840@2.8Ghz | 2*2G Gskill NT 1333 | SSD OCZ Vetex3@60GB | LCD SS931BW | Combo Logitech Wireless MK710 | Harman/Kardon SoundSticks II | G-pad Xbox360
[COLOR="red"]LAP:[/COLOR] Samsung Q428-DS04VN | i3-370@2.4Ghz | 4G DDR3@1066 | WD320G | G310M[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-11-2009, 23:11
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 131
Re: Bán Logitech® CordlessDesktop® LX300

350k nhe! minh qua muc luon! ok thi pm cho minh: 0983130383 gap mr Hieu
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:30.