Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-10-2016, 23:25
hatrang85's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 5,677
Steam ko load dc :hang:

như tít mỗi lần bật steam như bị điên ngoài library ra ko load dc cái gì
webbrowser ingame cũng error nốt, đã sợt thử trên mạng và vẫn thế
__________________
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-10-2016, 23:43
BarryAllen_TheFlash's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 679
Re: Steam ko load dc :hang:

Đm e vừa vào trận ping đã vút ngay lên 2k4 fpt buổi tối như
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]My name is Barry Allen.And I am the fastest man alive.To the outside world I am an ordinary forensic scientist,but secretly with the help of my friends I fight crime and find other metahumans like me.I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so I opened up our world to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them.I am the Flash[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:36.