Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 15-05-2016, 21:40
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 289
Hỏi về i7 với i5

Tinh thần là em vừa mới tư vấn cho thằng bạn.
Cho em hỏi là chip i7 dòng u trên lap cũng chỉ có 2 nhân 4 luồng vậy thì nó có hơn mẹ gì cái i5 không ợ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15-05-2016, 21:45
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: Hỏi về i7 với i5

Hơn cái mác i7 bác ợ.
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-05-2016, 18:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 29
Re: Hỏi về i7 với i5

không nhẹ gì hơn đâu
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-05-2016, 19:50
Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 80
Re: Hỏi về i7 với i5

nghe chán nhể :V thôi em vẫn i3 cho nó lành vậy :V còn tiền dồn vào card
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:34.