Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-10-2009, 17:51
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 2,195
Nokia 8800 màu trắng

8800 thường nhá....hình thức đẹp vãi BH cho bác 1 thagns lun 2tr KMC .
Liên hệ 0974008608
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2009, 19:32
quangtan293's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 481
Re: Nokia 8800 màu trắng

Giá này khó đi đây!
__________________
[I][I][B]My PC[/B][/I]:AMD Athlon II X2 245, ECS A780GM-A, ADATA DDRII 2 Gb 800 Mhz - Heatsink for Oc, Seagate 500GB, SamSung DVD-RW 22X (Box) , CoolerMaster Elite Power 400W, Case ORIENT Full Size ATX.
YM! : van_nuoi_hy_vong_th
Phone: 0988 0188 33[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2009, 00:45
thangthang87's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 122
Re: Nokia 8800 màu trắng

pm gia chuan nao
__________________
[B]Võ Thắng [/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2009, 16:59
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 2,195
Re: Nokia 8800 màu trắng

Quote:
Originally Posted by quangtan293 View Post
Giá này khó đi đây!
kinh , 1 bro giao 2tr2 thì các bro kêu fix 2tr. giờ em giao 2tr các bác kêu fixx nữa.... pó chim...chắc ra giá 1tr bro cũng chơi câu đắt+ fix nhỉ
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:10.