Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-10-2009, 13:29
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 3,006
Bán Nokia 5130c-2 còn rất mới, thẻ 1G

Hàng đã ra đi! Phiền các Mod close giúp em nhé!
__________________
0917.369.963
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2009, 13:55
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 177
Re: Bán Nokia 5130c-2 còn rất mới, thẻ 1G

Giá ngon quá, bác cho em cái yahoo nói chuyện cho dễ nhé.
Y!: eva.more
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2009, 19:33
quangtan293's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 481
Re: Bán Nokia 5130c-2 còn rất mới, thẻ 1G

Gạch con máy nhé ! Liên hệ trực tiếp theo nick dưới sign nhé bạn !
__________________
[I][I][B]My PC[/B][/I]:AMD Athlon II X2 245, ECS A780GM-A, ADATA DDRII 2 Gb 800 Mhz - Heatsink for Oc, Seagate 500GB, SamSung DVD-RW 22X (Box) , CoolerMaster Elite Power 400W, Case ORIENT Full Size ATX.
YM! : van_nuoi_hy_vong_th
Phone: 0988 0188 33[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-10-2009, 19:41
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 111
Re: Bán Nokia 5130c-2 còn rất mới, thẻ 1G

em dat gach nhe^^!.em da SMS so 0123 954 6686 ay
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-10-2009, 19:45
ASPHALT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 1,245
Re: Bán Nokia 5130c-2 còn rất mới, thẻ 1G

chắc đi nhanh đây
__________________
[CENTER]Biostar TA785G3+ || Athlon II X2 440@3.6 Ghz || MSI 8800GT "Zilent" 1GB || Gskill Ripjaw 4GB 1600@1800c8 || Acbel E2 470
Windows 7 SP1 actived by modded BIOS
Audio:Nokia 3300a + AD49 + Sony E808
Gear:Logitech Momo Racing -- Live For Speed RB4 drifting [/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-10-2009, 22:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,025
Re: Bán Nokia 5130c-2 còn rất mới, thẻ 1G

Bán rồi mấy bố ah. Từ chiều cơ, còn gạch gì nữa
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:37.