Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 30-09-2009, 16:27
daucotichtru's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,281
Cần bán cặp sim

da bans
close
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]ĐẠI LÝ VIETTEL

Y/M: [COLOR="Red"]Daucotichtru[/COLOR] - Hotline:[COLOR="Red"] [B] 0963826666 - 0965 89 89 98[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Homephone:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] 04.665.19999[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]www.simtuankiet.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR] --- [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]bansimre.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2009, 06:49
daucotichtru's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,281
Re: Cần bán cặp sim

up phát cho mát
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]ĐẠI LÝ VIETTEL

Y/M: [COLOR="Red"]Daucotichtru[/COLOR] - Hotline:[COLOR="Red"] [B] 0963826666 - 0965 89 89 98[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Homephone:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] 04.665.19999[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]www.simtuankiet.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR] --- [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]bansimre.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2009, 08:30
daucotichtru's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,281
Re: Cần bán cặp sim

up đê, bac nào máu thì múc
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]ĐẠI LÝ VIETTEL

Y/M: [COLOR="Red"]Daucotichtru[/COLOR] - Hotline:[COLOR="Red"] [B] 0963826666 - 0965 89 89 98[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Homephone:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] 04.665.19999[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]www.simtuankiet.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR] --- [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]bansimre.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-10-2009, 16:45
daucotichtru's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,281
Re: Cần bán cặp sim

up đê, bac nào máu thì múc
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]ĐẠI LÝ VIETTEL

Y/M: [COLOR="Red"]Daucotichtru[/COLOR] - Hotline:[COLOR="Red"] [B] 0963826666 - 0965 89 89 98[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Homephone:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] 04.665.19999[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]www.simtuankiet.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR] --- [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]bansimre.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2009, 10:39
daucotichtru's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,281
Re: Cần bán cặp sim

up tiếp ngày mới
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]ĐẠI LÝ VIETTEL

Y/M: [COLOR="Red"]Daucotichtru[/COLOR] - Hotline:[COLOR="Red"] [B] 0963826666 - 0965 89 89 98[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Homephone:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] 04.665.19999[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]www.simtuankiet.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR] --- [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]bansimre.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2009, 09:37
daucotichtru's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,281
Re: Cần bán cặp sim

up ngày mới
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]ĐẠI LÝ VIETTEL

Y/M: [COLOR="Red"]Daucotichtru[/COLOR] - Hotline:[COLOR="Red"] [B] 0963826666 - 0965 89 89 98[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Homephone:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] 04.665.19999[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]www.simtuankiet.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR] --- [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]bansimre.vn[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:37.