Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 28-09-2009, 21:37
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

Đã bán máy!Cảm ơn mọi người ủng hộ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-09-2009, 00:48
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

up..........
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-09-2009, 16:29
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

upppppppppppppp..........
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-09-2009, 19:52
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 226
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=472632
Xem coi đổi dc ko bạn. Dc thì pm mình nha
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30-09-2009, 13:48
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

PiranhA co' pm nha....up
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-10-2009, 07:05
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

upppppppppppppppp...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-10-2009, 11:26
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

lên tiếp nà...........

anh em ủng hộ giùm nha.thank
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-10-2009, 19:21
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

up..............
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:10
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

Lên cho các bác...hehehe!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-10-2009, 13:07
ImI's Avatar
ImI ImI is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 3,574
Re: Nintendo Ds black(korea) cần đổi!

up tie'p...la` la' la
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:52.