Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 27-09-2009, 16:31
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 486
Cần bán Modem Zyxel P-660H-T1 (4 Lan port)

Modem còn BH 12tháng nữa tại Trần anh, loại này 4 cổng LAN, bán giá: SOLD (mOD CLOSE DUM`)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-09-2009, 13:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 486
Re: Cần bán Modem Zyxel P-660H-T1 (4 Lan port)

upppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-09-2009, 22:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 486
Re: Cần bán Modem Zyxel P-660H-T1 (4 Lan port)

uppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:51.