Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 24-09-2009, 22:08
quangtan293's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 481
Thumbs up Cần mua 1 em Nokia 1200 hoặc 1110i còn BH càng tốt !

Giá cả dưới 300k thì pm mình nhé !
__________________
[I][I][B]My PC[/B][/I]:AMD Athlon II X2 245, ECS A780GM-A, ADATA DDRII 2 Gb 800 Mhz - Heatsink for Oc, Seagate 500GB, SamSung DVD-RW 22X (Box) , CoolerMaster Elite Power 400W, Case ORIENT Full Size ATX.
YM! : van_nuoi_hy_vong_th
Phone: 0988 0188 33[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25-09-2009, 10:32
quangtan293's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 481
Re: Cần mua 1 em Nokia 1200 hoặc 1110i còn BH càng tốt !

Up lên tìm hàng nào !!!!
__________________
[I][I][B]My PC[/B][/I]:AMD Athlon II X2 245, ECS A780GM-A, ADATA DDRII 2 Gb 800 Mhz - Heatsink for Oc, Seagate 500GB, SamSung DVD-RW 22X (Box) , CoolerMaster Elite Power 400W, Case ORIENT Full Size ATX.
YM! : van_nuoi_hy_vong_th
Phone: 0988 0188 33[/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:17.