Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 21-09-2009, 16:43
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 736
Bán PS3 fat

SOLD.................................................
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-09-2009, 19:59
quangtan293's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 481
Re: Bán PS3 fat

Up giá tốt nào !
__________________
[I][I][B]My PC[/B][/I]:AMD Athlon II X2 245, ECS A780GM-A, ADATA DDRII 2 Gb 800 Mhz - Heatsink for Oc, Seagate 500GB, SamSung DVD-RW 22X (Box) , CoolerMaster Elite Power 400W, Case ORIENT Full Size ATX.
YM! : van_nuoi_hy_vong_th
Phone: 0988 0188 33[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-09-2009, 00:48
ThieuGia1985's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 802
Re: Bán PS3 fat

Up dùm thôi
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-09-2009, 00:55
Milanista198x's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,921
Re: Bán PS3 fat

Slim mới có 6.3m thôi mà.
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Name:[/COLOR] Hoàng Thành; [COLOR="Red"]Age:[/COLOR] 27
[COLOR="Red"]Phone:[/COLOR]0986 58 83 38 (Call, BBM, Viber or Zalo. [COLOR="Red"]Not SMS[/COLOR])
[COLOR="Red"]Add 1:[/COLOR]77 Đại La[COLOR="Red"] Add 2[/COLOR]: 459 Bạch Mai (trg h hc).
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-09-2009, 18:02
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 736
Re: Bán PS3 fat

dạ vâng tính ra máy em có 4t5 thôi ạ!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-09-2009, 20:52
quangtan293's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 481
Re: Bán PS3 fat

Nhìn ngon quá mà chả có hào !
__________________
[I][I][B]My PC[/B][/I]:AMD Athlon II X2 245, ECS A780GM-A, ADATA DDRII 2 Gb 800 Mhz - Heatsink for Oc, Seagate 500GB, SamSung DVD-RW 22X (Box) , CoolerMaster Elite Power 400W, Case ORIENT Full Size ATX.
YM! : van_nuoi_hy_vong_th
Phone: 0988 0188 33[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-09-2009, 22:26
tucq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,168
Re: Bán PS3 fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista198x View Post
Slim mới có 6.3m thôi mà.
So sánh vãi chưởng Giá này là tốt quá rồi , kết FAT vì nó có nút cảm ứng, tê hơn con slim :x
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Signature :[/COLOR][/I][/B] Kết quả nhận được tương xứng với công sức bỏ ra
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-09-2009, 11:35
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 128
Re: Bán PS3 fat

úp hàng phát nào
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 24-09-2009, 12:10
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 240
Re: Bán PS3 fat

Gửi bác 4.8M nhé !0902220907
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 25-09-2009, 09:40
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 128
Re: Bán PS3 fat

úp hàng 1 cái lào
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:06.