Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:30
ellytrantrui's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 337
Đây là fb natuan à






https://www.facebook.com/Ntvnatuan?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/natuan9x?hc...mp;pnref=story
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:35
Haruno Sakura's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2015
Posts: 342
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

Giéc măng
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:37
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 20
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

nhìn mặt trẩu vãi
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:38
25112014's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2014
Posts: 556
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

Không phải đâu, mặt nó như này cơ mà

Quote:
Tìm fbid 1532659623691178 không phải. ai giỏi tìm cái coi

PHP Code:
12011287_1532659623691178_1215032811636365809_n.jpg?oh=3bc9fd49e40131ce4af86b2421239567&oe=56A2BCB6&__gda__=1453577501_aa89ff87f8caa585860bdf5886d3551d 
__________________
确认过眼神 我遇上对的人。
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:38
Bocaidaivuong's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2015
Posts: 33
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

natuan là thằng người chim à
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Nhận vẽ chibi, design app[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]: https://www.facebook.com/chibinhinhanhpage/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:39
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 916
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

Ai confirm nao
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Tiền chửi hậu tấu
Mới chuẩn Vấu zơ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:40
ellytrantrui's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 337
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25112014 View Post
Không phải đâu, mặt nó như này cơ mà



Tìm fbid 1532659623691178 không phải. ai giỏi tìm cái coi

PHP Code:
12011287_1532659623691178_1215032811636365809_n.jpg?oh=3bc9fd49e40131ce4af86b2421239567&oe=56A2BCB6&__gda__=1453577501_aa89ff87f8caa585860bdf5886d3551d 
2 thằng này là 1 à
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:41
25112014's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2014
Posts: 556
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocaidaivuong View Post
natuan là thằng người chim à
nhiều người cần phơm vậy mà
__________________
确认过眼神 我遇上对的人。
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:54
crick258's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 1,157
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

đậu má thằng người trim là natuan à?
__________________
Vợ cùi mới cưới
[B]CPU[/B] [I]Ryzen 5 2600x[/I] | [B]Mainboard[/B] [I]Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite[/I] | [B]2x RAM[/B] [I]G.SKILL Trident Z RGB DDR4 8GB Bus 3000MHz[/I] | [B]GPU[/B] [I]Palit GeForce GTX 1050Ti Dual 4GB[/I] | [B]SSD[/B] [I]SSD Samsung 970 EVO PCIe NVMe V-NAND M.2 2280 256GB[/I] | [B]HDD[/B] [I]Seagate Barracuda 2TB[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 31-12-2015, 12:55
hamden's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 133
Re: Đây là fb natuan à

natuan đã ghê rồi giờ thêm người chym nữa hả
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:21.