Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 19-09-2009, 19:55
nguyenminh2001's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,023
Cần mua main IBM T43, Vga onboard

Mình cần mua 1 main ibm T43 Vga onboard, dùng ram ddr2, bác nào có pm vào topic này nha. Cám ơn các bác đã đọc tin
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]NGUYEN VAN MINH[/COLOR] | [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Tiensuutap.com[/COLOR][/I][/B][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"]Prevention of Environmental Resources
People's Committee of Binh Thanh District[/COLOR]
[I][COLOR="Indigo"]6 Phan Dang Luu Str, 14 Ward, Binh Thanh Dist, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Mobile: (+84)939.881.883[/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-09-2009, 06:50
nguyenminh2001's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,023
Re: Cần mua main IBM T43, Vga onboard

chỉ giúp mình đi mấy bác
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]NGUYEN VAN MINH[/COLOR] | [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Tiensuutap.com[/COLOR][/I][/B][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"]Prevention of Environmental Resources
People's Committee of Binh Thanh District[/COLOR]
[I][COLOR="Indigo"]6 Phan Dang Luu Str, 14 Ward, Binh Thanh Dist, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Mobile: (+84)939.881.883[/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-10-2009, 11:17
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 4
Re: Cần mua main IBM T43, Vga onboard

Giống như bác
úp phụ 1
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:05.