Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 17-09-2009, 14:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 567
Bán May in HP LaserJet P1005

Bán May in HP LaserJet P1005 mới mua được 3 tháng it sử dụng ban 1tr4
3 tháng lỗ mất hơn 600k ai mua thì liên hệ Quân : 0902227997
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-09-2009, 22:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 567
Re: Bán May in HP LaserJet P1005

uppp lên cho nào
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-09-2009, 22:09
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 567
Re: Bán May in HP LaserJet P1005

upppppppppp dang can thanh ly ai mua nhanh nao
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:08.