Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-09-2009, 11:44
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 172
bán pin laptop dell vostro 1400 + sạc

tình hình là mới mất em lap còn lại cục pin va sạc
pin còn mới vì ít xài(toàn cắm sạc không thôi)
nay bán pin 800k
và sạc 300k
ưi tiên mua 2 cái 1 lúc còn 1000k
thanks
liên hệ 0933061091(pm or call thoải mái)
xem hàng 251/40 Hậu giang P5 Q6(pm trước khi tới nhé)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-09-2009, 13:38
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 172
Re: bán pin laptop dell vostro 1400 + sạc

úp
ai mua giùm em với
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-09-2009, 12:22
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 172
Re: bán pin laptop dell vostro 1400 + sạc

up.....................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:29.