Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-09-2009, 09:02
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 62
bán máy chiếu pro, giá rẻ khủng khiếp.

cần bán máy chiếu dell model 3400MP, máy siêu nhẹ nặng có 0.9kg
hàng sách tay Sing mới 100% full Box
giá cần bán 15triệu
liên hệ Tú 0989.289.889
yahoo: dinhtu1510
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2009, 11:42
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 62
Re: bán máy chiếu pro, giá rẻ khủng khiếp.

up, hàng vẫn còn nhé, cần bán nhanh.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2009, 14:17
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 62
Re: bán máy chiếu pro, giá rẻ khủng khiếp.

up, hàng vẫn còn, up mãi chưa bán dc.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2009, 09:08
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 62
Re: bán máy chiếu pro, giá rẻ khủng khiếp.

up, hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:32.