Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 24-04-2015, 13:20
vannguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 292
Tư vấn 1 e PC nhỏ gọn ngon bổ rẻ chạy êm

Done
__________________
[I]"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-04-2015, 15:49
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2015
Posts: 124
Re: Tư vấn 1 e PC nhỏ gọn ngon bổ rẻ chạy êm

Ra nhật tảo mua hàng về ráp vừa rẻ, cấu hình mạnh.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-04-2015, 17:07
vannguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 292
Re: Tư vấn 1 e PC nhỏ gọn ngon bổ rẻ chạy êm

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenguyen View Post
Ra nhật tảo mua hàng về ráp vừa rẻ, cấu hình mạnh.
Nhường bác ấy
__________________
[I]"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"[/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:42.