Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-09-2009, 10:01
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 845
Talking C

...........................................................
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-09-2009, 00:21
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 845
Re: Cần bán nokia 8855 hàng hiếm-cổ-độc,zin,chưa sửa chửa,nghe gọi ầm ầm pin lâu giá 460k

up..........
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-09-2009, 10:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 845
Re: Cần bán nokia 8855 hàng hiếm-cổ-độc,zin,chưa sửa chửa,nghe gọi ầm ầm pin lâu giá 460k

bay cao len
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27-10-2009, 00:55
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 845
Re: Cần bán nokia 8855 hàng hiếm-cổ-độc,zin,chưa sửa chửa,nghe gọi ầm ầm pin lâu giá 460k

up...................
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27-10-2009, 06:52
cmnd88's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 630
Re: Cần bán nokia 8855 hàng hiếm-cổ-độc,zin,chưa sửa chửa,nghe gọi ầm ầm pin lâu giá 460k

Ai sưu tập đồ cổ thiếu em này mua về cho đủ bộ
up giúp nè
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-2009, 11:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 845
Re: Cần bán nokia 8855 hàng hiếm-cổ-độc,zin,chưa sửa chửa,nghe gọi ầm ầm pin lâu giá 460k

u.............p
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-11-2009, 00:41
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 845
Re: Cần bán nokia 8855 hàng hiếm-cổ-độc,zin,chưa sửa chửa,nghe gọi ầm ầm pin lâu giá 460k

Cần bán N73 Music Edition máy chính hãng,zin,đủ phụ kiện,ko trầy xước : http://www.123mua.com.vn/xem?sp=HOeNWVQKJW
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:46.