Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 24-09-2007, 14:06
Mr KOP's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 164
ai có driver modem ADLS USB Cnet không ?

Hiz cái modem em bị mất đĩa driver rồi ai có không cho em xin lại với :(
Modem ADSL USB hiệu CNet
Model CNAD800-EF
tìm mãi mà không thấy, chỉ search ra trang này http://www.cnet.com.tw/product/cnad800-ef.htm :(
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25-09-2007, 22:41
Mr KOP's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 164
Re: ai có driver modem ADLS USB Cnet không ?

hu hu không ai biết hết à cứu em với
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 25-09-2007, 22:45
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: ai có driver modem ADLS USB Cnet không ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_hoanganh
Có lẽ bạn tìm chưa kĩ,tui thấy có trang này trong website của CNet:
http://www.cnet.com.tw/download/cnad-800ef.htm
-------->
http://www.cnet.com.tw/Driver/ad800ef.zip
bạn hiền ơi , từ từ chứ
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:31.