Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 27-07-2006, 06:54
itlvk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 773
Finding Nemo Screensaver Full


Download the "Finding Nemo" Screensaver / Image Display Free! It does NOT require installing, play it when you choose. No special software required. Has user controlled settings. Works on Win 95 98 ME 2000 NT.

I have received many nice comments on the above downloads. But the nicest ones to hear are "'The Kids Love It". Thank you for sharing the feedback. Also on the menu is 2 great Nemo Software games I personally have bought and tried, and I can only highly recommend them. I built this from actual clips from the nemo movie, over 400 pics hope you enjoy

Download
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Case + Tản ITX[/SIZE]
[QUOTE]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=156655948[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="4"]Tản nước[/SIZE]
[QUOTE]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=153885433[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:20.