Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 21-08-2009, 22:30
pavilight's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 560
Cần tìm mua vỏ + rung D600

Tôi điện cần tìm địa chỉ thay vỏ + rung của điện thoại Samsung D600.
Cám ơn các bạn đã đọc tin.
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"]There are the normal ( . )( . ), the silicone ( + )( + ), the perfect (o)(o), the perky (*)(*). Some are cold (^)(^) and some belong to grandmothers \./\./
And let’s not forget the very large (o Y o), the very small (.)(.) and the asymetrical (•)(.)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[I][COLOR="Gray"]We love them all[/COLOR][/I]
┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-08-2009, 21:46
pavilight's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 560
Re: Cần tìm mua vỏ + rung D600

Tự đá cho bay cao !
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"]There are the normal ( . )( . ), the silicone ( + )( + ), the perfect (o)(o), the perky (*)(*). Some are cold (^)(^) and some belong to grandmothers \./\./
And let’s not forget the very large (o Y o), the very small (.)(.) and the asymetrical (•)(.)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[I][COLOR="Gray"]We love them all[/COLOR][/I]
┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 31-08-2009, 15:58
strong_fix's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,545
Re: Cần tìm mua vỏ + rung D600

Đang ngồi vậy không có việc gì làm nên up hộ bác
__________________
 [B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][I]Y![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]manhchinh_bka[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"]Apple Cinema HD 30[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:19.