Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 20-08-2009, 16:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 62
bán case AMD còi 4000+

cần bán case AMD như sau:
main Asus M2N-MX Se sk AM2
chip amd 4000+ duo core 2.1
ram 512*2 = 1GB kington xịn
hdd 80GB Sata Seagate
case ngùôn đẹp
giá bán là 1850k bh 1 tháng.
liên hệ Tú 0989.289.889
yahoo: dinhtu1510
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-07-2010, 11:49
Xúc xích's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 85
Re: bán case AMD còi 4000+

Lên đầu nào ....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2010, 12:07
nguyenthucbk's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 979
Re: bán case AMD còi 4000+

không ổ quang bro ơi
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]I just wanna be loved[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:27.