Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-08-2014, 02:01
Sleepwalking's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 452
Hội fastfood.

Em là nghiện nặng fastfood, nhất là gà rán, ngày nào không ăn không chịu được.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-08-2014, 10:06
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,384
Re: Hội fastfood.

tikhung có sở thích ăn fastfood
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-08-2014, 15:46
Sleepwalking's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 452
Re: Hội fastfood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnhosilver View Post
tikhung có sở thích ăn fastfood
Fuck off..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-08-2014, 15:56
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,384
Re: Hội fastfood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalking View Post
Fuck off..
you shouldn't trying to act like a mature .
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-08-2014, 17:23
Sleepwalking's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 452
Re: Hội fastfood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnhosilver View Post
you shouldn't trying to act like a mature .
If you really were an adult, you wouldn't say something like:

Quote:
tikhung có sở thích ăn fastfood
would you?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-08-2014, 19:18
Al Swearengen's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 229
Re: Hội fastfood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnhosilver View Post
you shouldn't trying to act like a mature .
2 điểm về chỗ.
__________________
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't fucking want to do. Many times, that's what the fuck life is... one vile fucking task after another. But don't get aggravated... then the enemy has you by the short hairs.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-08-2014, 00:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,760
Re: Hội fastfood.

klq nhưng dạo này trưa toàn phải ăn Happy Hour 35k của bọn Lotte, đúng chất ff
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]CPU:Pentium4 631 @3.90Ghz. Mainboard: 945PL-S3P. RAM:Corsair 2*1gb bus 866. VGA: HIS HD4670 IceQ 1gb. HDD: Hitachi 80gb. Case noname[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]Gear: Qsenn DT35 GE+ Logitech G400[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]Sansa Clip Zip 4gb Sunrise Audio AS-Feeling 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"]HP ProBook 450[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:04.