Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 18-08-2009, 13:35
aznable89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 197
Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

Đã bán hết! Mod close giùm em!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550.jpg‎
Views:	403
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	85752   Click image for larger version

Name:	p5q.jpg‎
Views:	862
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	85756   Click image for larger version

Name:	reaper_logo_b.jpg‎
Views:	222
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	85760  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-08-2009, 15:30
aznable89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 197
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

Up up up!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-08-2009, 15:42
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 12
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

ko có nhu cầu up phụ bro
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-08-2009, 21:51
aznable89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 197
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

Up up up!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-08-2009, 09:18
aznable89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 197
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

Up up up!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-08-2009, 10:15
aznable89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 197
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

Up up up!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-08-2009, 10:41
darkmanvn14's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,035
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

pm giá nguyên combo nhé
__________________
Ym! / skype : darkmanvn14 / cell : 01229525589
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-08-2009, 15:26
aznable89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 197
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

Up up up!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19-08-2009, 16:30
KoKoNo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 999
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

Main = 1,8tr
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-08-2009, 16:54
aznable89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 197
Re: Q9550 - Asus P5Q - Ocz reaper kit 4gb cần bán đây!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKoNo View Post
Main = 1,8tr
Giá đó chưa dc bro ơi! Thanks đã quan tâm nha!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:57.