Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-09-2007, 08:30
TTL's Avatar
TTL TTL is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 134
HCM mua hub/wireless card... ở đâu giờ?

Ở HCM mua mấy đồ tin học ở chỗ nào thì ngon hả bro? Biết mỗi Phong Vũ với Hoàn Long, mà thấy anh em trên này kêu quá Nhân tiện cho hỏi mua wireless router của thằng nào thì tốt hả mọi người? Linksys, D-Link, Planet...
Cám ơn mọi người đã đọc
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-09-2007, 08:47
Kuang2's Avatar
Dẫn đao tự cung ...
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,823
Re: HCM mua hub/wireless card... ở đâu giờ?

hầu như công ty tin học nào chả có món ăn chơi đấy, mua thì cứ mua Linksys hoặc DLink nhá.

Chuyển
__________________
[CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:42.