Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 15-08-2009, 23:21
anhthai125's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 1,530
Cần mua 2 card sound CT4760

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16-08-2009, 15:26
anhthai125's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 1,530
Re: Cần mua 2 card sound CT4760

upppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-08-2009, 19:01
scorpions8784's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,051
Re: Cần mua 2 card sound CT4760

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-06-2013, 14:59
Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 31
Re: Cần mua 2 card sound CT4760

Có ý đồ gì đây?????
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-06-2013, 15:44
thangecc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 459
Re: Cần mua 2 card sound CT4760

Có 1 cái chân vàng chóe Giá chưa biết
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Tên : Thắng - Tuổi : 33 - YM: Thangecc or Thangmtc
Alô: 0916.063.813[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]Mua bán sửa chữa psu,lcd,tổng đài máy fax,máy in, amply, CD, DVD player[/COLOR]
Địa chỉ : 78 Mai Anh Tuấn Đống Đa Hà Nội
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Chán công nghệ về bán bún cá roài![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-06-2013, 15:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 34
Re: Cần mua 2 card sound CT4760

Có con ct 4620 nghe hay hơn 4670 nhiều. giá 250k
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][I][COLOR="Red"]0163.847.3333 ___ 01649.888.666[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Ngách 24 ngõ 266 Lê Thanh Nghị.
(Ngay đầu Lê Thanh Nghị giao với Giải Phóng)[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:44.