Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 15-08-2009, 19:06
linkinbecks's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 509
Bán Klipsch GMX A 2.1 hàng Ezone giá bèo

closed

.....
__________________
[B][B][COLOR="Gray"][I]Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1[/I][/COLOR][/B][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="Gray"]Sing for the last time [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="Gray"]280109[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15-08-2009, 19:11
eternal's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 3,170
Re: Bán Klipsch GMX A 2.1 hàng Ezone giá bèo

bán gì mà mắc quá vậy? hồi đó mình mua keng mới cũng chỉ 2,7tr
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15-08-2009, 23:56
linkinbecks's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 509
Re: Bán Klipsch GMX A 2.1 hàng Ezone giá bèo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal View Post
bán gì mà mắc quá vậy? hồi đó mình mua keng mới cũng chỉ 2,7tr
đã edit lại giá
__________________
[B][B][COLOR="Gray"][I]Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1[/I][/COLOR][/B][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="Gray"]Sing for the last time [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="Gray"]280109[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-08-2009, 17:58
linkinbecks's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 509
Re: Bán Klipsch GMX A 2.1 hàng Ezone giá bèo

Hix... thg bạn về wê không liên lạc được... thành thật xin lỗi các bác...
__________________
[B][B][COLOR="Gray"][I]Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1[/I][/COLOR][/B][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="Gray"]Sing for the last time [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="Gray"]280109[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:06.