Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 15-08-2009, 13:31
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 317
HP dv-1444 hàng xách tay USA

ntel Duo T4200 2.1Ghz ( 45nm, Bus 800Mhz,2MB L2 )
Ram: 4GB DDR2 ( Bus 800Mhz )
HDD:160GB 5400 rpm
Ổ đĩa quang:SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
VGA: GMA X4500
Screen Size: 14'1''
Networking: Integrated 10,100 Lan Card, Wifi Chuẩn g
Audio: Intel High Definition Audio 2.0
Webcam: Có
Card Reader: Có
USB 2.0: 3
HDMI: Có
ESATA: Có
Trọng Lượng: 2,4Kg
Pin:6 Cell
Phụ Kiện:Sách hướng dẫn, điều khiển từ xa
OS: Window Vista Bản quyền.
bảo hành trách nhiệm 3 tháng
giá 13,3t




hàng mới 100% nhé
em bán tại nhà cho nó bảo đảm

liên hệ: onggiakien2000 đt 01233339404
nhà em ở gần trường chinh nhé các bác
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-08-2009, 10:05
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 317
Re: HP dv-1444 hàng xách tay USA

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-08-2009, 22:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 317
Re: HP dv-1444 hàng xách tay USA

upppppppppppp ngày mới nào
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-08-2009, 09:01
I will always love you...
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 1,251
Re: HP dv-1444 hàng xách tay USA

hp có BH toàn cầu,bác check hộ xem khi nào hết bh
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="4"]✿ Đời là bể khổ ✿[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]❁ Qua được bể khổ là qua đời ❁ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT][I]Mới được unban, vui lòng không rủ rê ra đảo.[/I][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:56.