Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-08-2009, 20:35
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 2,074
có ít đồ linh kiện máy tính cần thanh lý

topic này quên chưa đóng lại
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-10-2009, 23:11
meotom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 1,329
Re: có ít đồ linh kiện máy tính cần thanh lý

Kòn gì nữa ko nhỉ?
__________________
[B]TOM[/B]
[COLOR="Navy"][B][I] P5Q DELUXE / E6750@3.6 & HP1204 / KIT ADATA™VITESTA 4.0GB 1066+ / MSI R4670-2D512 / Seagate 1T / HP1170 DVRW / Acbel IP560W / Case CM RC-690 / LCD Dell U2312HM & SONY 42EX410 / Aego M Series vs Altec Lansing MX5021 & Au2 ZS/ Logitech Key K800 & Mouse M905/[/I][/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-10-2009, 23:14
hunterboy2811's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 1,431
Re: có ít đồ linh kiện máy tính cần thanh lý

nhà anh sơn như cái kho nhỉ , động tý là thấy rao đồ bán ầm ầm
__________________
Phone : 0948161417 - Thành sn 91
Order một số loại sound card cao cấp
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2436775&page=13&highlight=[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:43.