Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 30-05-2014, 23:24
goooglee's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 34
bán case g31 cho đỡ chật nhà

................
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]X86 Store- 254 Lê Thanh Nghị - HBT - HN ( call trước khi qua)- Phone: 0989.768.359. Yahoo: x86_computer[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 31-05-2014, 09:07
goooglee's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 34
Re: bán case g31 cho đỡ chật nhà

upppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]X86 Store- 254 Lê Thanh Nghị - HBT - HN ( call trước khi qua)- Phone: 0989.768.359. Yahoo: x86_computer[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 31-05-2014, 09:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 33
Re: bán case g31 cho đỡ chật nhà

Giá đẹp r, bay nhanh thôi
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Red"]F: 092.702.9459[/COLOR][/I][/B]
PC1:H97I-AC|i3-4130|2*8G| M4-256G| GV-NX71G256P4-RH| X760 | SS P2250
PC2:Z87XOC|e3 1230v3|4*4G| USB8g| R9270x| Antec750w| 15inch acer
Phá giá b75 gaming[B]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3923274[/B]
Phốt- blacklist: [B]0979061183 - 0983433804[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 31-05-2014, 11:35
goooglee's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 34
Re: bán case g31 cho đỡ chật nhà

Quote:
Originally Posted by vokiemnhan View Post
Giá đẹp r, bay nhanh thôi
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]X86 Store- 254 Lê Thanh Nghị - HBT - HN ( call trước khi qua)- Phone: 0989.768.359. Yahoo: x86_computer[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 31-05-2014, 12:49
o0oRoots's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 265
Re: bán case g31 cho đỡ chật nhà

up
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3802859
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:23.