Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-05-2014, 22:53
zippo188's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 153
Bán combo i3 (Đã bán)

__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]ID:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Navy"]4981D00A[/COLOR][/B]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Tel/Zalo: O949_O62_536
Add: Nguyễn Trãi - Thanh Xuân[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-05-2014, 23:19
conkien1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 185
Re: Bán combo i3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo188 View Post

Giá combo = 6,5T (vừa roài e cộng nhầm, bảo sao nhiều bác gọi thế, xin lỗi các bác nhé)
Vậy mà tưởng bác cần tiền ngay trong đêm
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-05-2014, 23:29
soidaudan84's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2012
Posts: 32
Re: Bán combo i3

hahahahaah giật mình vơi 4,7tr hahhah
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15-05-2014, 01:00
ngochajh2t's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 144
Re: Bán combo i3

Nem lai cho em ca bo di dai ca
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Chuyên sim Mobi năm sinh,số đẹp...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]Ai có nhu cầu liên hệ 0902045599[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15-05-2014, 19:58
zippo188's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 153
Re: Bán combo i3

Up .
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]ID:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Navy"]4981D00A[/COLOR][/B]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Tel/Zalo: O949_O62_536
Add: Nguyễn Trãi - Thanh Xuân[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15-05-2014, 22:14
Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 78
Re: Bán combo i3

Up nào .........................

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3786333
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 16-05-2014, 00:26
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 20
Re: Bán combo i3

lên nào ................
__________________
[QUOTE]Nick cario1102i đã mãi mãi ra đi @@[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16-05-2014, 08:32
blackteam's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 537
Re: Bán combo i3

...............................................
__________________
[B]PC[/B]: i5 8400/ Asrock B365 ITX-ac/ Corsair LPX 2x8gb/ 850 Evo 500gb/ V300 3Tb/ SF600/ PG279Q /Giga RTX 2070s Gaming OC/ Blackridge v2+ NF A9x14/ Sliger SM560

[B]Gear[/B]: G304/ KD87/ KC84 || AD900X/ Swan M50w/ Egromax Comander
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 16-05-2014, 09:54
zippo188's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 153
Re: Bán combo i3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKNcomputer View Post
lên nào ................
Nick kia tèo rồi hả =))
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]ID:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Navy"]4981D00A[/COLOR][/B]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Tel/Zalo: O949_O62_536
Add: Nguyễn Trãi - Thanh Xuân[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 16-05-2014, 10:49
o0oRoots's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 265
Re: Bán combo i3

Up
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...9#post68156099
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:34.