Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-10-2006, 11:16
Kuang2's Avatar
Dẫn đao tự cung ...
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,823
hỏi về máy tính xách tay siêu nhẹ

Hiện tại Kuang2 đang tìm mấy loại máy xách tay siêu nhẹ, sử dụng CPU ULV Centrino, anh em có thông tin gì cung cấp cho Kuang2 với:

- tên thương hiệu, model, giá + địa chỉ mua
- thông số


cám ơn mọi người trước nha.
__________________
[CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:29.