Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-03-2014, 22:17
Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 62
Mình cần tìm địa chỉ làm hộp case cho dàn net

Hiện nay Mình cần tìm địa chỉ làm hộp case cho dàn net như thế này ai biết chỉ mình với nha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	op man hinh.jpg‎
Views:	70
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	671042  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2014, 01:39
huycuong219's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 56
Arrow Re: Mình cần tìm địa chỉ làm hộp case cho dàn net

Bạn có thể tham khảo ở FB của mình, có nhiều mẫu bàn mình nghĩ bạn sẽ thích

http://www.facebook.com/ThietKePhongGame
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]CTY TNHH TM & DV HỒ CƯỜNG[/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Tư Vấn - Thiết Kế - Thi Công & Lắp Đặt Trọn Gói Phòng NET-GAME[/COLOR][/B]
Mobile: [COLOR="Red"][B]0913.113.118 [/B][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="DarkGreen"][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][B][COLOR="Blue"]https://www.facebook.com/ThietKePhongGame[/COLOR][/B][/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:07.