Con Dell Vostro 3460 i3 của mình k biết sao bị lõi win, vì đang ở quê nên mình phải tự cài win lại, mình cài win 7pro 64bit.
Mình lên trang Dell nhập series Tag và down về 13 loại driver:
Dell Quickset Application
Conexant High-Definition Audio CX20672-21Z Driver
Intel Chipset Driver
Intel Management Engine Interface Driver
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver
Realtek RTS5179GR USB2.0 Card Reader Driver
-Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices
Alps Touchpad Driver
Atheros AR8161/8165/8162/8166/8168 Ethernet Controller Driver
Dell DW1704 WiFi and Bluetooth Driver
Dell Wireless 1703 Wi-Fi+ BT Driver
Validity Fingerpriint Sensor Driver
ST Microelectronics Free Fall Sensor Driver
Intel HD Graphics 4000/2500 Driver
Mấy anh giúp em xem cài cái nào trước, cái nào sau, trong phần Chipset và Network có tới 3 cái k biết cài sao
Vì đang ở dưới quê nên mình phải tự cài mong mọi người giúp em
Rất cám ơn mọi người
Driver or application name Category What it does
1. Dell System Software System Utilities Provides critical updates and patches for the operating system.
2. Chipset driver Chipset Helps Windows control system board components and controllers, such as USB ports and other internal components.
3. PCMCIA and/or Smartcard drivers Security Enables PCMCIA and Smartcard slot capability.
4. Intel Matrix Storage Manager Serial ATA The Intel storage driver is only applicable to Intel chipset computers.
5. Audio driver Audio Enables and enhances the audio controller.
6. Video driver Video Enhances video performance.
7. Network interface card or Ethernet drivers Network Enhances the network controller for internet or network access.
8. ControlPoint System Manager, ControlPoint Security Manager, and ControlPoint Connection Manager
Note: This driver is only needed for some Latitude laptops, and depending on your system configuration, you might not need to install all three parts
Control Point The Dell ControlPoint (DCP) controls power management for some Dell Latitude laptops. ControlPoint System Manager controls power management and ambient light sensor settings, ControlPoint Security Manager controls security features, and ControlPoint Connection Manager controls wireless connection profiles.
9. Dell Quickset Application Controls power management and ambient light sensors.
10. Wireless network drivers Network Enables and enhances the wireless network controller.
11. Bluetooth drivers
Note: If this driver is not available, then your computer doesn't have Bluetooth capability. Continue to the next driver on the list.
Network Enables and controls Bluetooth connectivity.
12. Mouse, keyboard, touchpad and input device drivers Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices Enhances pointing device features.
13. Intel vPro or AMT (if available) Chipset Enhances system manageability.
14. Dell wireless mobile broadband card drivers (if available) Network Enables wireless broadband connectivity.
15. Modem drivers (if available) Modem/Communications Allows dial-up capability.
16. Dell Digitech touch screen driver (if available) Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices Enables touch screen input on select Dell laptops.