Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-09-2013, 15:34
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 16
DVI-I cable

Các bác cho em hỏi 1 tí ... Card graphic của e nó là đầu DVI-I dual thì có dùng dây DVI-D single cắm đc ko ạ ?

E không biết, các bác đừng gạch em tội nghiệp :(
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-09-2013, 15:48
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2013
Posts: 1,329
Re: DVI-I cable

Được hết.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2013, 15:50
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 16
Re: DVI-I cable

okay .. thx bác ạ
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:07.