Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-05-2013, 13:54
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 0
Cần mua Nokia 8310 hoặc Nokia 1100 zin

Chào các bác, như tiêu đề mình cần mua 1 trong 2 em này. Bác nào có và muốn bán thì cho mình ít hình ảnh + contact nhé. Mình mua chống cháy!.
Cảm ơn các bác quan tâm.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:18
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 0
Re: Cần mua Nokia 8310 hoặc Nokia 1100 zin

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-05-2013, 11:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 0
Re: Cần mua Nokia 8310 hoặc Nokia 1100 zin

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:55.