Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-04-2013, 19:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 156
Tư vấn ráp máy

Em có khoảng 15mil ạ, đang tính ráp 1 con mạnh mạnh xíu để game gủng với anh em Các bác tư vấn giùm em 1 con cấu hình mạnh mạnh xíu để chiến tốt mấy game bây giờ với
Em dự định là dùng core i-5 với ram tầm 8gb, VGA chưa quyết định được, rồi nguồn này nọ nữa.....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-04-2013, 10:24
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 17
Re: Tư vấn ráp máy

cung du ma ban
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-04-2013, 10:53
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 15
Re: Tư vấn ráp máy

Ban co the den cho minh se tu van giup ban ok
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:06.