Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 23-01-2013, 19:34
truongthanhdo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 475
Dual Xeon E5-2620 VS i7 3930K default

Moved to http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...5#post55129885
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-01-2013, 20:14
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: Dual Xeon E5-2620 VS i7 3930K default

E5-2620 bạn mua ở đâu mà 18 củ vậy? . Tính đóng thêm 9tr ngu phí à?
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-01-2013, 20:17
truongthanhdo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 475
Re: Dual Xeon E5-2620 VS i7 3930K default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon_123 View Post
E5-2620 bạn mua ở đâu mà 18 củ vậy? . Tính đóng thêm 9tr ngu phí à?
Dual thím à?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23-01-2013, 20:22
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: Dual Xeon E5-2620 VS i7 3930K default

Sr bác, mắt kém quá
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24-01-2013, 15:21
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 7
Re: Dual Xeon E5-2620 VS i7 3930K default

đắt quá mua đâu mà đắt thế
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24-01-2013, 19:31
heartbreaker92's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 189
Re: Dual Xeon E5-2620 VS i7 3930K default

Vãi cả CPU. Ước gì mình được như anh ý
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25-01-2013, 09:39
sir.nguyen68's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 143
Re: Dual Xeon E5-2620 VS i7 3930K default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon_123 View Post
E5-2620 bạn mua ở đâu mà 18 củ vậy? . Tính đóng thêm 9tr ngu phí à?
Hai Bro vào đây tham khảo nhé.Ngon bổ rẻ đúng nghĩa

http://www.thegioimaychu.vn/sanpham/...,-lga2011.html

Chúc Bro may mắn
__________________
Mr. NGUYỄN XUÂN ĐẠT
Mobile: 0902091686
Email: maychuthuonghieu86@gmail.com
Yahoo ID | Skype ID: nguyendat8_x
Cung cấp máy chủ HP-DELL-Lenovo IBM-Supermicro.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:04.