Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 17-08-2012, 21:14
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Arrow [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

d0.ne..:.:..........
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-08-2012, 21:17
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

Đệt
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17-08-2012, 21:27
Tatsumaru's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 2,331
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

up
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17-08-2012, 21:47
hungcrazy00's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 1,473
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

.............là bao nhiêu
up hộ
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-08-2012, 22:02
Khangdanang's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 4,653
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

upppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Đà Nẵng Hội. Tất cả mọi thứ hình như ở đây.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[CODE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1440217[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-08-2012, 22:05
khoa91's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 2,344
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

tính lên đời con j đấy.
__________________
ex: hp 8730 t9600 - ram8gb - hdd250 7200 rpm - quadro fx2700 - full hd (16:10) - logitech wave k350 - logitech m950 - razer goliathus alpha 2009
wife: i5 3470 - corsair vengeance 8gb - msi b75a g43 - wd blue 500Gb - hexa 500w - sapphire 7950 flex - case cougar volant - dell e2311 - razer naga epic - corsair vengeance k90 - razer goliathus extended 2011
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-08-2012, 22:14
lelai52's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 1,640
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

tr bay luôn không suy nghĩ
upppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-08-2012, 22:28
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa91 View Post
tính lên đời con j đấy.
Tính xuống 8440p, T410 hoặc lên 8460p, T420 đây
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 17-08-2012, 23:47
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

up phát để đi ngủ, mai thi
mod thông cảm
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18-08-2012, 01:23
amater_pt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 2,433
Re: [Đà Nẵng] probook 4530s i5 2430M VGA 7470M

up dùm,cũng ghiền mấy con probook lắm mà ko có tiền,đang chơi với K43e sứt môi
__________________
Like a rolling stone
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:51.