Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 18-07-2012, 15:16
Vozerchimtungtang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 4
Bán sim 01647533456

Các thím định giá hộ con sim này 0164 753 3456 được giá em thanh lý luôn ạ!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-07-2012, 15:20
Vozerchimtungtang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 4
Re: Bán sim 01647533456

Thêm con 0987 363 226 nữa ạ
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-07-2012, 15:31
Vozerchimtungtang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 4
Re: Bán sim 01647533456

0164 753 3456 2tr
0987 363 226 2tr
Ai có nhu cầu pm em ạ 0987 363 226
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-07-2012, 15:36
Vozerchimtungtang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 4
Re: Bán sim 01647533456

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18-07-2012, 16:00
Vozerchimtungtang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 4
Re: Bán sim 01647533456

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-07-2012, 08:42
Vozerchimtungtang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 4
Re: Bán sim 01647533456

uppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:56.