Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 17-07-2012, 09:28
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 2
Cần bán nokia X3-00 gấp

Do có việc ,Cần bán gấp Nokia X3-00 ,hết bảo hành ,máy còn mới 95%
phụ kiện : sạc,pin,thẻ 2GB
Giá bay luôn là 1tr2 ngay trong hôm nay ( có fix nhẹ xăng xe )
Liên hệ 0983 895 105 ( mình ở Lê Văn Lương - Thanh Xuân )
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-07-2012, 09:43
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 2
Re: Cần bán nokia X3-00 gấp

upppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17-07-2012, 11:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 2
Re: Cần bán nokia X3-00 gấp

upppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:09.