Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-07-2012, 23:28
CloneDePostTho's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 46
bán 9360 fullbox

bạn em vứt cho con 9360 nhờ bán hộ
hàng xách tay, fullbox
đang dùng ko lỗi gì hết
giá 4tr5
em biết mỗi thế, lúc lấy máy quên ko hỏi thêm thông tin, giờ gọi mà ko thấy nó nghe máy
bác nào cần thêm thông tin thì để em hỏi lại nó sau nhá =..=
call 0904999003
em ở Thái Hà
__________________
[QUOTE]-- [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="Red"]somewhere in a parallel universe, we will be happy together[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] --[/QUOTE]
[I][SIZE="2"]from You're the apple of my eye[/SIZE][/I]
[COLOR="SlateGray"]yêu Giai Di quá rồi[/COLOR] :beauty::adore:
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:28.