Re: chỉ mình cách sử dụng Internet Download Manager các Bro ơi<>
Originally Posted by isa
Rút ngắn lại, đọc xong chỗ này là ổn lmao
Easy downloading with one click - When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
- Download Speed Acceleration - Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
- Download Resume - Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
- Simple installation wizard - Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
- Drag and Drop - You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
- Automatic Antivirus checking - Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
- Advanced Browser Integration - When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
- Built-in Scheduler - Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber - IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers - For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols - Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
- Download All feature - IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Customizable Interface - You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear on the main IDM window.
- Download Categories - Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Quick Update Feature - Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
- Download limits - Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.